The Best Hotels in the U.S. for 2020
July 28th, 2020
The Travelers’ Choice Awards for Hotels recognize the best across a variety of categories, including Top, Bargain, Luxury, Small, Service, Family, Romance, All-Inclusive, B&Bs/Inns, Most Saved, and Boutique Luxury Hotels, so you can find the perfect place to stay for any type of trip. The prestigious 2020 awards honor 4,292 hotels around the world.
The French Quarter Inn was rated the #1 top hotel in the U.S. overall for the second year in a row. Travelers praise this Charleston property for its southern hospitality and luxurious amenities. The French Quarter Inn is also the only U.S. hotel to make the Top World Hotels list, ranking at #24.
For the complete list of Travelers’ Choice Best of the Best award-winning hotels for 2020 across all 11 categories, including the top hotels around the world, visit: tripadvisor.com/TravelersChoice-Hotels.
The Top 10 Hotels in the U.S. for 2020
1. French Quarter Inn – Charleston, South Carolina
2. The Nantucket Hotel & Resort – Nantucket, Massachusetts
3. Trump International Hotel Washington D.C. – Washington DC, District of Columbia
4. The Lancaster Hotel – Houston, Texas
5. Hotel Emma – San Antonio, Texas
6. The Oxford Hotel – Bend, Oregon
7. Hotel Clermont – Atlanta, Georgia
8. The Inn at Lost Creek – Mountain Village, Colorado
9. Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago – Chicago, Illinois
10. The Langham, Chicago – Chicago, Illinois